Turbos Business House Quick Rip
Get amongst some good old backyard footy with the first ever Manawatu Turbos Quick Rip Championship!
Quick Rip is a non contact version of rugby with the added bonus, unlike normal Rippa, of being able to kick in play!
Just for old times sake you even get to do lineouts. Dress up encouagred, spot prizes and competition prizes all up for grabs every night not to mention the grand prize for the team that takes it out!
All Entries due by October 31st.
TURBOS Business House Quick Rip
- Each team gets four 'Rips' per possesion to work their magic with kicking allowed at any point.
- Quick Rip is a Non-contact version of rugby with men and women playing together.
- Each Team must have at least two female players on the field at all times.
- Played on ½ field, 14 minute games with 2 games a night at the Central Energy Trust Arena
- A limit of 16 teams so get in quick
- The 6-week competition Starts 6pm Monday 7th Nov-12 Dec
- The Palmerston North Old Boys Marist club rooms will also be open for socialising, drinks and nibbles throughout the competition and of course after.
- Fun, social back yard footy for men and women of all shape and sizes.
- $200 entry fee