The Manawatu Rugby Union can adapt partnership packages to meet your business’ needs including jersey properties, signage, hospitality, player interactions and naming rights.
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a partner, please contact:
500 CLUB 2021
We are pleased to confirm the 500 Club is back for 2021!
When signing up to the 500 Club, your $500 +GST payment gains you the following benefits:
- 2 Covered Grandstand memberships – All Turbos & Cyclones games
- 2 Manawatū Rugby branded beanies
- Chance to win upgrade to Tier 2 hospitality- Four 500 Club members each match to have their two grandstand tickets upgraded to Tier 2 lounge places for games at Arena
- Chance to win your business name on the big screen - 15,000 match attendance per season
- A link to your business listed on the Turbos & Cyclones website
- Social Media acknowledgements - 30,000+ social media followers
- Opportunity to use the 500 Club logo on your email signature
On top of this there are additional upgrades you can purchase, these include:
- Signage $500+GST - A grandstand sign set up at all Turbos & Cyclones home games - 2.4m x 0.6m facing the grandstand
- Cyclones Reserves Jersey logo $700+GST - Full Colour logo in a 25cm by 12cm box below the playing number on one Cyclones playing number jersey (chosen between numbers 16 –22)
- Cyclones Forwards Jersey logo $1000+GST - Full Colour logo in a 25cm by 12cm box below the playing number on one Cyclones playing number jersey (chosen between numbers 1 –8)
- Cyclones Backs Jersey logo $1500+GST - Full Colour logo in a 25cm by 12cm box below the playing number on one Cyclones playing number jersey (chosen between numbers 9 –15)
- Additional memberships tickets - Extra covered grandstand memberships for $56.50
Rural Community Group 2021
We are officially launching the Rural Community Group for 2021 and would love for you to join us for the season ahead!
As we continue to improve the experience for the members of the Rural Community Group we have made some small changes following the feedback we received at the end of the 2020 season. This year we have included food into the pre game hospitality that you receive and have remained with the Bus trip opportunity to one Turbos away game.
Online form: https://forms.office.com/r/hZxm0buVYq
Information on options and the package for being a member is included in both the online and printable version of the sign up form.
We would love to be able to continue to grow this group as we believe that it has great benefits for our Rural Community in coming together for a common interest of Rugby.
If you are interested in finding out more about joining the Rural Community Group, please contact:
Manawatu Rugby sincerely appreciates the support we receive from our Rural Community group.