Cruden Primed to Shine
on Friday, 16 October 2020. Posted in Turbos News
Stewart Cruden will get his second opportunity to lock down a starting role after being promoted to start against Bay of Plenty on Saturday in Palmerston North.
The 19-year-old has taken the place of Ben Wyness in the No 10 jersey in a series of changes to the side.
The return from injury of prop Solomona Sakalia is timely with the former Chiefs representative debuting in green and white against his former province.
Newton Tudreu returns to the wing in the place of Adam Boult, Johnny Galloway starts his first game of the season at No 7 and Liam Mitchell moves from the second row to the blindside flank.
Samoan international Teofilo Paulo also returns to the side after a week off.
On the bench Kyle Stewart and Sam Liebezeit return after a couple of week on the sideline.
Bay of Plenty have made of host of changes, but Otere Black will be starting against his former team.
- Chris Eves (Scafit)
- Sam Stewart (SeeMe Media)
- Michael Alaalatoa
- Micaiah Torrance-Read (Distinction Hotel)
- Teofilo Paulo (Rural Community Group)
- Liam Mitchell (Humphries Construction)
- Johnny Galloway (Yorb)
- Tyler Laubscher (Gary Douglas Engineers)
- Jamie Booth (Mcintosh Farm Machinery And Cranes)
- Stewart Cruden (Machinery Specialists)
- Newton Tudreu (DTSL)
- James Tofa (Telcospec)
- Josiah Maraku (Clarke Underground)
- Nigel Ah Wong (Bell Booth)
- Nehe Milner Skudder (Mcdonald’s Manawatu)
- Siua Maile (Norwood)
- Solomona Sakalia
- Kyle Stewart (Team DH)
- Sam Liebezeit
- Shamus Hurley-Langton (Dominator)
- Bryn Wilson
- Ben Wyness
- Drew Wild (Café Cuba)